This contest is still open to all, and correct picks will be increasing in value through the playoffs. So jump in, it is far from over. If you've made a Long Bomb pick from the regular season it will still be honored.
The standings are tight to start and will only get more heated as we move through the rounds of playoffs. Included are Big Bonus and Bigger Bonus picks from last week, as well as the Long Bomb pick from the beginning of the regular season (a whomping +17).
Standings (AFC & NFC) (Champ) [Long Bomb Champ]
1. Leftnut: 6 pts (Pitt &
2. Big BM: 5 pts (
3. Ryan: 4 pts (Pats & ATL) (Pats) [Packers]
4. MuMan: 3 pts (Pats &
5. Jess: 2 pts (Pats & ATL) (ATL) [Packers]
Adw: 2 pts (Pats & ATL) (Pats) [Jets]
Divisional Round Picks +3
1. Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons
3. Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears
4. New York Jets at New England Patriots
Bonus Questions +2
5. Lowest total score?
6. Biggest Blowout?