The 2009 NFL season continues to confound as much as it entertains.
Owing to a clever perusal of the schedule, Miwacar and MMMan recognized that the Tampa Bucs won't have an opportunity to play against the Washington Generals ... and are thereby the last winless team left.
Bonus points are still alive for the Saints and Colts, Brett Favre's longevity and the first coach fired. Pink Slip ghost points can be redeemed from the newly-fired GM of the Browns. Sure, firing a GM mid-season won't do anything to improve Cleveland's putrid play ... but it does rattle the hot seat of all the short-timer head coaches out there.
1. Miwacar: 23 points (this week +3, Bucs bonus +3)
2. Big BM: 21 points (this week +3)
3. Jess: 19 points (this week +3)
4. MMan: 18 points (this week -1, Bucs bonus +3)
5. Bnyrd: 14 points (this week +1)
6. Adw: 11 points
7. Grwd: 6 points
8. Lefnut: 4 points
1. Big Shoe-in? +2/-4
2. Little Shoe-in? +1/-2
3. Surprise! +3 Underdog list:
Lions, Panthers, Bucs, Texans, Generals
4. Favorite/Disliked Team? +/-1
5. Do You Smell A Shutout? Yes (+2/-1) or No (+/-1)
6. Clash of the Titans: +/-2
Pittsburgh Steelers at Denver Broncos
7. Which game will have the LARGEST margin of victory? +2
8. Which game will have the SMALLEST margin of victory? +2
9. Predict the 2-5 Washington Generals' final record +7